When the Registry Owner claims their group gift, all names of the contributors will be visible, along with the amounts contributed, special messages and photos.
Articles in this section
- How will the Registry Owner know that I contributed?
- Who can contribute to a Registry Group Gift?
- Can I invite others to chip-in to a Registry Group Gift?
- Who sees the details of my Registry Group Gift contribution?
- Can I contribute to a Group Gift that has closed?
- What if we don't collect enough money to reach our goal?
- What if we collect too much?
- I contributed to a Registry Group Gift but the total collected amount hasn't updated. Where is it?
- I changed my mind. Can I cancel the contribution?