For any item in a Registry that is designated for group gifting, you can definitely ask others to chip in! Simply share the link to the registry on Facebook, Twitter, or by email.
Articles in this section
- How will the Registry Owner know that I contributed?
- Who can contribute to a Registry Group Gift?
- Can I invite others to chip-in to a Registry Group Gift?
- Who sees the details of my Registry Group Gift contribution?
- Can I contribute to a Group Gift that has closed?
- What if we don't collect enough money to reach our goal?
- What if we collect too much?
- I contributed to a Registry Group Gift but the total collected amount hasn't updated. Where is it?
- I changed my mind. Can I cancel the contribution?