There's more than one way to trigger the delivery your Registry group gift -- which always takes the form of an eGift Card. Your eGift Card can be applied to the purchase of any item at a West Elm retail store or online at westelm.com.
How You'll Receive Your West Elm Registry "Group Gift" Item
1. On the Occasion Date, login to your Registry and locate the claim link.
Best Bet for Registry Owners: Set the 'Occasion Date' for later (not sooner!) to allow more time for contributions, increasing the likelihood that the total gift value will be met.
2. Until then, monitor your Registry to see the progress of contributions. At any time, you can elect to claim your eGift Card and apply the gift card code to your West Elm purchase. Remember, the value on your eGift Card can be spent on this particular item, or ANY other item. The choice is yours!
How to claim your West Elm Registry Group Gift item
To claim your Group Gift (eGift Card), log into your West Elm Registry.
- Click Registry > Manage my Registry
- Click > View Your Registry
- Scroll to the Group Gifted item. Click > Claim Contribution
- When prompted, enter the email address associated with your Registry
- Click "View Gift"
- On the next page, click the button > "Get an eGift Card"
- Here is the eGift Card, where the code contains cash value that can be applied to your in-store or online purchase
TIP: Please be careful! The code is equivalent to cash and should be protected with the same level of security.
Important to Know
A few important points to be aware of:
- Physical gifts are never shipped to a postal address. Rather, the Registry Owner receives an easy-to-redeem digital eGiftCard.
- Once you claim your eGift Card, no further contributions can be made for that item.